- Right of withdrawal and return of products
- The Customer (a consumer) can exercise the right of withdrawal provided for by art. 64 of the Consumer Code. It is in the interest of DWELLI that the Customer can exercise this right of withdrawal under the best possible conditions. The Customer can exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 days after the date of delivery of the order, as certified by the shipper
The right of withdrawal can be exercised with reference to certain products and services indicated in art. 55, Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code). The aforementioned code also states that the user can't exercise the right of withdrawal in the case of supply of certain goods and services including the following:
- goods which by their nature can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- personalized goods.
The right of withdrawal can only be exercised by consumers and not by professionals or companies.
The Customer must express his intention to exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating in the subject "Order number N Return". The right of withdrawal is exercised by returning the product at his own expense, to the address that will be reported by DWELLI following the email with the subject "Order number N Reso". In order to benefit from the right of withdrawal, the user must send the product or products within 14 days from the communication of the data to withdraw from DWELLI. The product or products must be in perfect condition (not damaged and not damaged). Verified that the returned product complies with the above specifications, DWELLI will pay within 14 days of delivery of the same amount paid for the purchase through the same payment method used by the customer. In any case it is understood that, according to the provisions of article 67 of the Consumer Code, the substantial integrity of the product is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal by the Customer.
Therefore, if the products returned by the Customer are damaged, incomplete, deteriorated and / or used in a way that doesn't conform to the normal diligence in such a way as to compromise their substantial integrity, they won't be reimbursed.
- Comunications and Informations
- For any information or complaint, or for any communication relating to the general conditions of sale by mail order, orders and / or products, the Customer can contact the "Customer Service" of DWELLI at +39 3393540030.